Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

Pretty Good

This is a lot better than Modern Warfare. Gamer Kids just made the list of flash series that I'm going to watch when there is a new episode. I just hope the next ones will be as good... Good job on this one!

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

You've Done It Again!

Again, great flash. I especially like Resident Awesome 4, though I would have preferred if you would have made a full flash with it like Metal Gear Awesome. Also I'm happy that you will submit a compilation every month cause you rock! Keep up the good work!

The Silent The Silent

Huh

I think it need a little more suspense because it seems a bit pointless. If a killer kill someone for no reason, it's good to crap our pants before the victim dies. Maybe the music was the problem...

Graphics also need some refinement. Serious flash have more impact when they look somewhat "realistic". Also play with the darkness, again, for more suspense.

Other than that, good work. You're on the right track!

Astralimits responds:

Thanks for your input!

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Cool!

Nice atmosphere you created and good music. A least it wasn't boring to learn on how to make buttons. Also, now I know how to make buttons... Thanks. Nice little puzzle too!

Adventures Of Gyro Atoms Adventures Of Gyro Atoms

It's Cool.

This game has potential. With some tweaking there and there, this could be a great game. The biggest problems I saw was glitches, like I fell in lava and I didn't respawn. Maybe a melee attack and some ground enemies would be good too. Oh and, there is going to be a sequel, right?

SHIFT SHIFT

That Was Cool!

That was pretty clever game. It's good to see something new once in a while. I also liked those Portal references. Hey maybe someday there will be 4 dimensions instead of two. There is going to be a next time right? I hope so...

Good game man.

FF9 - Chocobo Christmas FF9 - Chocobo Christmas

Awesome Christmas-y!

You know what you're doing when Christmas is involved. Nice Remix!

AntiHero AntiHero

Wow!

I think that might be one of your best. It's kinda scary and moving at the same time. Nice work man... Nice work.

anderson cooper 260 anderson cooper 260

Wow!

That's a pretty weird song. Make me feel weird... Also make me think of aliens but it get repetitive after awhile.

Old Snake Old Snake

Good!

You'd better get a tablet! I know iSketch so I understand the awesomeness oozing from this. By mouse even. :O

Your name is generic but I think I might have seen you on there once. Unless you use another username...

mastrchief117 responds:

Yea i just use the name, Kevin.

Mermaids Mermaids

Oh God!

Why did you stop caring!? I didn't even know you were that good!

Bah, you're usual stuff is more entertaining. You should do a mash-up sometime of this style with a sci-fi chick. Not forcing you though.

FX Design FX Design

So...

her suit is like an advance Exoskeleton? Cool!