Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Cool!

Nice atmosphere you created and good music. A least it wasn't boring to learn on how to make buttons. Also, now I know how to make buttons... Thanks. Nice little puzzle too!

Adventures Of Gyro Atoms Adventures Of Gyro Atoms

It's Cool.

This game has potential. With some tweaking there and there, this could be a great game. The biggest problems I saw was glitches, like I fell in lava and I didn't respawn. Maybe a melee attack and some ground enemies would be good too. Oh and, there is going to be a sequel, right?

SHIFT SHIFT

That Was Cool!

That was pretty clever game. It's good to see something new once in a while. I also liked those Portal references. Hey maybe someday there will be 4 dimensions instead of two. There is going to be a next time right? I hope so...

Good game man.

Expert's Guide to NG-DX Expert's Guide to NG-DX

Not Bad

This is a good informative flash. I do think that supportive image would be helpful though. For example the logos for the Whistles or the Portal Awards.

Also, I hope the Whistles section was accurate cause I was unsure about the right time to blow it (See, I learned! Mission Accomplished!).

It was a "upgraded" version of the first one which is definitively good. Maybe there will be a Super Deluxe Edition or a Platinum Edition one day... Kind of hope so, you guys are the only ones that I know that makes a good Newgrounds guide. Plus with the site redesign that is apparently* around the corner.

Anyway, Good Job!

*jk Tom :)

Ragdoll Avoider Ragdoll Avoider

You know what would be cool?

You should make a side-scroller shooting game with that physic. You know, when you shoot a guy, he fall with the ragdoll physic. The game here is not that great. It's good but...

It's just a suggestion.

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Holy Crap!

That caught me by suprise, I was expecting another movie. Awesome Job!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Pretty Cool!

I noticed the fps change too! It's better that way and also more easier. I couldn't make too much combo before and couldn't pass the ninjas, now I can. The gameplay is alot better. Nice.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

God

This is the best game on newgrounds to date! Im pretty sure it's the best game on armor game too. Good job!

MouseGame MouseGame

Pretty Good

Time: 1010.193 Deaths: 84

Nice game. I hope you make more.

johnfn responds:

Not bad, not bad :)

Rock Grid Rumble Rock Grid Rumble

It's Good

Pretty good but you should put more levels, like the background and the place of the pieces of woods. We should also be able to choose the power of the canon at each shot. Good game.